Join the Triangles data team to build, train and validate models to build understanding of all things paid digital. We are looking for a structured thinkers, resourceful coders with a strong stats background.
- Work closely with our Strategy & Innovation team to craft cutting edge methods to tackle different problem sets.
- Handle and solve complex issues in systematic and creative ways.
- Develop frameworks and conduct robust analysis to deepen current sector specific models.
- Writes high quality and well-documented code according to accepted standards based on user requirements.
- Leverage and integrate disparate data sources and technologies to drive operational efficiencies and improve data quality and access.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline required with a focus on Deep Learning, and Machine Learning.
- Some experience with Hadoop and Open-Source technologies (MapReduce, Hive, HBase, Netezza, Flume, etc.)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment and self-motivated.
- Hands-on coding skills and ability to quickly prototype in Python is a must.
- Expertise in deep learning (DNN, CNN, RNN, LSTM, etc).
- Experience in tools and frameworks for deep learning (TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe, MXNet etc.) with strong hands on experience in at least one of them is required.
- Proficient using data analytics and visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Google Analytics, API’s)
- Quick learner
- Gets things done
- Intellectually curious
- Offer commensurate to experience