You, air-traffic controller of all things digital, understand the role data-driven measurement plays in marketing success. Responsible for building strategy and seeing through the quality control of execution, you hold clients and team members accountable for deliverables and deadlines.
We are looking for an exceptionally organized, next level thinker and achiever.
- Deliver rounded and measurement-focused digital strategy for clients across a wide range of sectors.
- Build thoughtful and robust audience profiles, combining interests, behaviour, affinity and demographic factors.
- Formulate versatile multi-channel strategy and tactics to competitively reach and convert on client goals.
- Monitor performance, track goals and analyze success via our data-driven methods; develop adaptive strategies.
- Offer pitch presentation support and proposal preparation when necessary.
- Foster and develop client relationships regularly, serving as a strategic touchpoint.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- A-plus writing chops; ideally with copywriting experience
- Excellent verbal professional communication skills; bilingual written and speaking ability a bonus
- Exceptional analytical and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and with teams; can handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
- Innovative, creative and intellectually curious
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word, and PowerPoint
- Data-driven. Numbers savvy, with knowledge of web analytics and software (eg. Google Analytics)
- Team Player
- Intellectually curious
- Positive Thinker
- Offer commensurate to experience